Everybody has that one movie they love to escape from reality. The Team Positivity has compiled their own top 10 list of ‘happy-movies” that you should binge on this weekend.
- Begin AgainSometimes all it takes to be happy is a little faith. Faith in your abilities and people’s talent. Begin Again is a story of a struggling Record Label Artist who discovers a singer-songwriter who gives him a new hope in life.
- School of RockThis movie came out in 2003 and is a must watch story of underdogs finding ways to achieve their unique dreams along with their teacher.
- Freaky FridayIn the course of our hectic lives, we tend to forget to empathise with the ones closest to us. Freaky Friday is a movie that showcases a mother-daughter bond with an inimitable twist.
- Legally Blonde
A movie dedicated to all the intelligent women who love embracing their feminine side all the while breaking stereotype
A funny and heart-felt movie about self discovery at an age people associate with the words “settled in”.
- The Parent TrapA movie that inspired various Bollywood movies in some way or the other. A movie that itself is an inspired craft, but who cares? It does not stop us from feeling gooey everytime we watch it! Watch Lindsey Lohan in one (or two?) of her career shaping avatar!
- The Devil wears PradaOne of the best movies to define Feminism in 2006! Meryl Streep breathed life into Miranda, an unforgettable fashion magazine editor and Anne Hathway as her co-assistant. If you have not watched it yet, you should If you have watched it, well time to watch it again!
- The InternIf you thought you have seen Anne Hathway in Devil wears Prada, wait till you see her as CEO Jules Austin. Wait did we mention about her 70 year old “Intern” Ben Whittaker? Will this CEO-Intern relationship last? A wonderfully crafted movie that touches a chord in all of us!
- Good Will HuntingA gem of an Oscar-winning movie that will positively motivate all of us to give our best in life! Watch this Matt Damon and Robin William Starrer that might just change your lives forever.
- ET The Extra – TerrestrialNo other movie can leave a lasting impact on you as ET the Extra Terrestrial! This 1983 Steven Spielberg movie stirs all sorts of emotions in the audience’s heart. Experience the ever-lasting bond of friendship, love, compassion and adventure in this movie that redefined the way movies were approached in that era!
So these are the list of movies with a Spoonful of Positivity. Enjoy them and do not forget to comment below on your own favourite movie that makes you feel positive!
Image Source http://boomstickcomics.com/2014/08/school-of-rock-adapted-to-series-for-nickelodeon/